Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Wii Fit Experience

This blog will be tracking my future weight loss using Wii Fit.

I know I probably should have started this blog sooner and tracked my progress from the very beginning. But I already had Wii Fit Tracking it for me on the little graph so I did not bother.

Wii Fit Graph of Weight Loss in lbs
But alas, I find myself not exercising as often as I used to... and it shows in my rate of weight loss...

Wii Fit Graph of Weight Loss in BMI

Do I have an excuse? Of course. I have many. It was the holidays... It was my birthday... My back went out... I was on the road for work... but really, I have just been getting lazy. I am starting this blog in order to try to motivate myself to get back to wii fitting more than once or twice a week. I need to remind myself that am still not in the yellow (normal BMI).

I know that I should be happy with the progress I have made. In the last 10 months, I have lost 80 lbs (83 lbs according to the doctor).

Wii Fit Before and After
I could never find a physical activity I could get myself to do before the Wii Fit. I have been watching what I eat, keeping it to around 1400 calories a day. Only pigging out at all you can eat buffets once a month. It is true that would have made me lose weight as well, but not even close to the rate at which I have been losing by exercising with the Wii Fit.

I started off the chart with the Wii Fit BMI, and have worked myself all the way down to "overweight" catagory. I hope to be in the "normal" BMI by the end of the year.

If this blog gets any interest from others and they ask what my routine was or what motivated me to lose weight in the first place, I can explain that in a future post. However, I assume I will be the only one reading this and therefore will just be posting my progress or lack there of.

No comments:

Post a Comment